PROJECT DRAFT REFLECTION
I´ve been a bit delayed with the course .
The basis of my project is to get the children work in their close environment, a small town with some particular features . With this project I wanted to make the children aware of their diveristy that is richness.I 'd like to start a project about art and maths together with integration and inclusion of students of different kind of school from kintergarden to
secondary school.
To make children intervine they have to learn about geometrical art : that´s the creative process.
We have the support of the local artists and the annual festival, big motivation.
On the other hand collaboration and communication are not explained in detail . I´m not very expereienced using collaborative tools for this proposal but I will try to find collegues of maths that are more confident than me.
I also have to thank to one of my peers who suggested me a lot of tools to develop m,y project. No details about I´d use these tools were given in my draft.
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento